Dec 12, 2007

i just wanna be happy

a simple debt-free life is all i want

doing the things i really like, and not what is expected of me,

just wanna be able to control my impatience and intolerance to pple ard me i dun understand and whom do not understand me.

dont even wan presents for my bday anymore

i only want that happiness that i've wished for for so many years. that freedom to eat what i wan, how much i wan. the freedom to play what i want and how long i want.

i'm freaking 24 by the end of the month and i'm still treated like a small kid

"do this....dont do this...remember hor... (repeat repeat repeat)..."

if i'm good looking i dont even have to try to work until so hard....dont have to try to be funny even when i'm not in the mood to...dont have to put up with pple just bcos i'm poor and no status...

no wonder pple say it's so nice to be a kid....no worries whatsoever...

i also dunno what i wan anymore. i dont have any dreams at all. now all i look forward to is to work to pay off all my stupid debts... all the stupid debts...

if $ can solve all these shit... i'd wish for a million dollars...

but can it bring me the happiness i've longed for for a very long time coming...


losing my sanity already...

No comments: