Dec 11, 2007

stop trying to change me la

"why you wanna play mahjong ar? you going overnight ar? very fun meh?"
"when u play ps2 dont leave that light on this light on ley"

every time I play, or enjoy myself i'm always under this constant bombardment of nags. Good lor you. Now I don't even enjoy doing the things i used to enjoy so much in the past.

You can say i'm selfish or what. But if you didn't have enough fun when you're young dont take it out on me la. so many things i do also bu shuang. everything i do to relax to enjoy miself also want to ka jiao. Now dont feel like playing at all liao la. dammit.

all i can do now is bury myself at home to do fyp... very sianz... no one comes to visit me or save me from rotting at home... and pple at home dont understand me...

just need one person... who can really understand me...who i can really talk to... sigh... everyone keeps saying "i believe you will la...."

it's either i'm really hyper choosy or it's like... @*(#&^$*

just got one word to sum it all up...

fuck.

No comments: