Oct 16, 2010

2am... And the rain.. Is falling...

What is genuine happiness??

Is it when we laugh? Is it when our eyes sparkle with that magic glow on our face? Is it the pumping of "feel good" chemicals, endorphins, that our brain produces?

Why is it I can't sleep now? What is it my eyes hurt when I close them? Why do I tear so easily nowadays?

Should I be super strong? Wouldn't that make me very insensitive? But tearing so easily.. That's a sign of weakness...

Who am I? What is my mission in life? Along the way I'm blinded by so many things... That I forget how impt ppl close to me are.. ESP baby.. Who have been quietly sacrificing...

Don't wish to compare.. 比来比去... End up both also still unhappy.. But ayyy be fair to baby luh... She really gone thru alot leh...with her character, she did so much n stuff le... Stop letting her give in to u luh...!

You forgot wad u told yourself when u saw hw happy she was last time? Always give, until she begs for u to stop, then consider taking it a notch down... U told me yrself that u gain so much more happiness giving than receiving.. Then now.. See luh!! End up who give more?? Wake up luh cz... It's time to wake up..

At this rate that u dont turn into action ur innermost desires... I think sometimes even God would have trouble reading your mind...

No comments: