Oct 16, 2010

Stop behaving like a kid, mr cz.. n pull ur socks up!!

I still can't sleep... Baby has been turning ard my direction many times le.. The memories keep flashing back:

- the $2 coupons.. Hehe! Who can forget the $2 coupons. Baby keep it like 宝 somemore
- the "for example" beach trip!! (wanted to throw her into the sea n play water with her, but... Hmm.. Later catch cold! No extra clothing somemore)
- the BK Spicy chicken w bacon..!! Didn't know it existed.. But it became my instant favourite! :)
- the times when baby n I cuddled to sleep, even with our hairs covering and poking on each other's skin
- "bedtimeeeee!!! Poopy bedtimeeee!!"
- the days of traveling down BKE early in the morning to fetch baby to work
- the times where I had time to find out how to soothe feet pain on the Internet.. And had baby giving me laugh number 4 when she saw the tennis ball
- the times we take picture in front of the mirror n post on fb.. Hehe!!
- "Laaa, laaaa... Laaaaaa laaaaaaa..!!!"
- the invention of "Hausa" n "Bianca"

Good times they were... Now it is time to create new good times...(regardless of whatever excuses u have)

No comments: