Oct 16, 2010

Talk you idiot, talk! Keep quiet=death u idiot! Stupid cz!! *bashes cz's head*

Dunno what for study until so high, end up even expressing own feelings and intentions also so hard. I guess... I probably think too highly of myself already. seems like I really cannot multitask well.

Never had time to do anything worth mentioning for baby... All the time at work is all work, the time at home is just rest n sleep.. The time on the road is spent looking at the road.

I think no matter how innocent the car is, it certainly had brought about much misery. Sure it saves time, but.. Iya.. Dun even feel like recalling all the incidents le.

wonder if baby reads my blog.. Heh..

Can't sleep now... I bet baby also.. Saw her peek at me while I was typing. Hope she doesn't think I haf a mistress outside.. But then again, God.. You be my witness luh.. Don't talk about who big or what now.. As a fren to me ah.. Do u think I'll ever wanna find someone else to spend the rest of my life with? I really dunno how to assure baby that I'd marry her, bring her to England with me, have family with her, and remain faithful to her for the rest of my life. I'm sure u know right? You being the creator and all.. U see my intentions.. Ok luh, fair enough... I know she's been taking alot of shit from my side.. Can understand why she'd feel this way..

Haizz... What to do... You created me with a penis mah... The man has the responsibility to take everything, like a man. It's like going back to sec sch days... When I shouldn't express my feelings as raw and true as I am feeling.

No girl likes "sian ah". So probably "I'm stressed" is about the same also. gotta give also right? Cannot always take...

Aiyah... In this world, who not stressed.. No matter how stressed I think I am, there's always someone out there more stressed than me luh.. Don't find excuse mr cz .. Or.. Hmm.. Should I say... Future Dr cz? Hehe!

Sound like I'm freaking talking to myself and consoling myself sia.. Thanks angel cz. As for u, devil cz.. Fuck u!!

I need to get a hang of myself. Nothing is too big for me to bear.. So stop whining already..!! And blardy keep your promises luh!!! Last time Dad always don't keep promises.. And u told urself u don't want like him liddat.. Look wad you've done again? Abysmal, cz... Abysmal..!! *shakes head*

Cz... U gotta be strong u know...

Remember the time u just anyhow just roughly plan time to do the Kinematics Exam paper? Oh! And the MP2001 paper?? U told urself u learnt ur lesson on time management le.. THEN????!!!

Tell u hor.. You bully other ppl I don't care, u don't go bully my baby hor! U know how much she values punctuality u still hvent wake up ah? Yea I know u got work. So what if cannot finish? Who is to blame?? U urself wad!! Dont let others suffer bcos of your 烂-ness!

Hmm... Eyes also can't close... Wan sleep also can't sleep... Dunno luh... I really love my baby... But probably I show in the wrong way..

No excuses mr cz... No excuses... Wrong means wrong...





what is happiness? Happiness is

No comments: