Jul 15, 2008

i'm finally able to dream again

yea. the title says it all. no matter how many hours i sleep, no matter how well i thought i slept, i just couldnt go back to my routine dreamy state where i'll have interestin dreams here n there.

Perhaps i only have dreams when my life gets boring again, when my brain would concot some weird dream to make my otherwise boring life interesting. During the time when I had stopped dreaming (or just arent able to recall them), a few events had happened:

Flashbacks in order of appearance:

1) I got my first class honours!!! WOOTS! hmm... though it was quite dampened bcos I kinda thought "oh i finally am approaching her status and beginning to 配得上她". Somehow, I instinctively knew it was not to be. Before I can be happy for long, i found out it was impossible for us to be together, and I heard it from her directly. hAi, at that moment of time, wanted to just dig a hole down thru the core to the other side of the earth.

My only consolation was that at least I hadnt put in too much yet. What still puzzles me now was, why I received those mixed signals in the past. Was I thinking too much in the past? I can safely say that I really do not understand women. Totally dunno what they're thinking and what their actions mean. Women are total enigmas. Hasty generalisation? Hopefully...

Ok, that aside.

2) I went back to NTU, Chung Cheng and Saints Alumni band to play. Had to say i felt super old in all the bands.

Chung Cheng alumni, felt super outta place. The only solace was the singing of school song part during the concert. The key arh, really should be set lower. Girls sing just nice. Guys, oh my. Not in the range of most guys. Literally shouting all the way. But it was fun! hah! Reminded me of singing 一样的月光. Just Whack! haha! So, other than that, still got fm's lame jokes just b4 the concert. Din know he was so lame haha!

NTU. Thought if i joined back, can have fun interacting w/ the section. Hmm, seemed more quiet than i thought it'd be. And j, hm and lh left!!! Ok luh, not like i know lh well anyway, but it's one more fun person leaving. And it seems pple are pairing up in the band, and getting attached out of it for that matter. Love season this year following the great breakup season of 2007. Anyway, it's great to be joining the supper gang for dinners and suppers again. 好怀念喔! Oh, and then there's the chalet, where weiliang hit the soccerball against my car. Accidentally? hmm. The usual bbq, mahjong session, drinking session... Oh! And an incident that happened on the bed that was photographed by me HAH! Other than that, nothing much to hoohaa about also. Maybe gettin anti-social again, didnt take part in any of the activities actively. Just walking around and poking my head in now n then.

Oh! Saints alumni! Got a disappointing Silver for the competition. My 2nd Silver in 3 years. Quite demoralising. And i dropped the clarinet after the comp! *Gasp* Luckily no notable injuries to xiaohei (the clarinet). Should be no internal injuries also bah, cos still can play ><. So anyhow, i enjoyed playing more for Saints Alumni gradually, compared to ntu. From the many sectionals, the section seemed to be closer n closer, and more fun. Quite sad that we had to like say our goodbyes and probably wont see each other again till the end of time.

3) Finding jobs. Oh craps. Where do i start. My present dilema was which line to go into and whether I should wait for the banks or SIA or Shell or Exxonmobil to get back to me, or just accept the offer...or.. hmm... even talking about it seems to sianz. 算了.

4) DC's stock thingey. Supposedly heading the group studying "candlestick". Ok shall leave this for other days also. Getting bored typin...

No comments: