Jul 15, 2008

something new...

and so i had this dream, that i was having amnesia. I forgot the bulk of the story but the highlight was, I got my first kiss in my dreams... how sad was that -.- . Apparently I was more popular in my dreams. I remembered being comatose in my dream, and could only realise what was going on around me but couldnt respond.

So there was this girl who seemed to have a thing for me for some time already. She wanted very much for me to wake up and I could sense her anguish of not being able to see me awake or something liddat. Then, I think there's a certain storyline following that, but the next thing I knew, she planted a kiss on mi lips!

ok i'm leaving out the details cos really getting sianz typing liao. just wanted to leave a record of this dream somewhere.

As for now, time for ktv!!!! yeah!

No comments: