Apr 5, 2008

amongst everything, irony.

How ironic that I'm posting regular entries when I'm at my busiest. Thing is I'm going crazy. Going mad from dealing so many things on my own. Going mad from how little assistance i've received when i so dearly need it. Going mad from constantly thinking of you.

granted, i did receive help when i need it sometimes. And i'm truly grateful for it. Thank you to mong and sam for the psych books and materials... thanks to miel for helping me to proof-read the initial part of my report. Thanks to ed for lending me his web software. thank you kk for helping me out with frames.

disapointed with how I aasked you to help me when you're the least busy; disapointed with how you totally ignored my advice; disappointed with how you can forget to help and continue to ignore me thereafter.

what a wonderful world we live in.

sarcasm. you think?

No comments: