Apr 21, 2008

the dreams just get weirder n weirder

i was peeing, and it seemed like it was never ending; probably a contender for the Guinness World Records. A scratchy sound came from behind me. I turned around. There was a girl bathing behind me! >.< Oh, btw if anyone's wondering, the scratchy sound came from pulling the shower curtains aside.

I was like "aiyoh wth". Quickly positioned myself so that she couldn't see me. And it had to happen when I was breaking the World Record for the "Longest Pee in modern history". Obviously I couldnt stop, cos it was really 滔滔不绝. (to make it clear first, I did NOT wet my bed okie, thankfully >.<)

It was not all! After what seemed like ages, the door to the bathroom suddenly opened without warning! OMG! Another girl wanted to come in! I thought to myself "I went to wrong toilet isit -.-"

Again, I readjusted myself to attempt to protect whatever leftover privacy I had. Hey, and that girl didnt even say "I'm sorry". She just closed the door back nonchalantly and walked off, and yes. The girl behind me was still showering -.-.
Didn't get to see any flesh though.

I woke up and the first thing I did was to check if the unfortunate thing had happened. haha. i didnt wet my bed lah. how old liao you think still will wet meh.

somehow I do look forward to what else my imagination can produce during REM period of sleep.

No comments: