Apr 3, 2008

checklist of things to do after exams

1) Get a life

2) Go out like no one's business

3) Play mahjong

4) Sing kbox

5) Play tb tennis/badminton

6) Get a nice tan + exercise while swimming

7) Run.. oh boy... i hate running... but i gotta...

8) Eat more... perhaps healthier choice of food

9) OH! rejoin band! woot! i miss band...

10) Go blading... buy the blades ... never use... grrr...

11) Get a new name... not new actually, but to include the name my parents gave me but never put in my I/C

12) Catch up with friends. boy have i neglected my friends.

13) Learn canto. how can a canto not know canto... -.-

14) Learn korean + german... cos ... i just wanna

15) Open a singles album (entitled: 考试后)


So many things to look forward to. But for now, 加油!! :P

Always nice to know there are people who are behind me all the way! yeah!

No comments: